Please update your browser: Your browser is obsolete, you need to update or switch! Missing var() support! Missing grid support! Missing (flex-) gap support! Missing aspect-ratio support! Missing container query support! Missing clamp() support! Missing -webkit-line-clamp support!
    Header Background Image

Asianovel

The world's first crowdsourcing-driven asian bl novel translation community

+++

date="2020-11-27"

title="Dad bullied his mother (1)"

weight="108102"

series = ["Black Belly Wife"]

mode = "manual"

+++

Feng Ling became interested when he heard it, and asked gossiping: "Then how does your father call your mother?"

"'Madam','Yun Shu', oh, sometimes they call'Bao...' in a very strange tone"

"Chu Murong!" Murong Yunshu twisted Chu Murong aside, glaring at Chu Changge in annoyance, and said: "It's all because of you. He is so clever and clear that he is trained to listen to everything that should be heard or not. !"

"That's natural." Chu Changge looked innocent, but smiled in his eyes, admiring Murong Yunshu, who was full of red and shy at this time.

"Yes, natural." Chu Murong said solemnly, opening his eyes wide.

"..." Murong Yunshu was too lazy to care about the father and son, and asked Feng Ling, "When are you going to have a happy event?"

Feng Ling said: "Nie Qing said that after Jin Ling's work is done, he will go to Huatuo Mountain to propose marriage to my brother."

Hearing that, Murong Yunshu and Chu Changge exchanged glances, and Nie Qing was really planning something.

Feng Ling said again: "Nie Qing has no family, so he decided to wait for the eldest brother to agree, and he will do the wedding in Huatuo Mountain. You must come by then. If you really can’t get away, don’t forget to send someone. Send the red envelope."

"..." It turns out that red envelopes are the point. Murong Yunshu pursed his mouth amusedly, and said: "Recently, the money bank has suffered a lot, and there is no money to give you red envelopes. Otherwise, you will wait and wait three to five years. My business will turn around. A box of gold bars."

When Feng Ling heard this, he immediately changed his words: "That's better."

Almost all the officials from the court arrived at Jin Ling. In the current capital, there is only an empty shelf that is not very strong.

After listening to the report of the three people in Southeast and West, Murong Yunshu only smiled, and said, "It seems that guests will be coming from home again."

"It will be crowded with so many guests at once." Chu Changge's tone was also very weak.

Murong Yunshu nodded, "The officials are big and the people are small. Why don't we vacate the place for them?"

"good idea."

Listening to the couple singing and making a peace, the three of them kept rolling their eyes in their hearts. "You can't leave. When they entered the city, the city gate was closed and kerosene was poured on the wall. The soldiers guarding the city each had a torch. Once someone overcame the wall, they would light the kerosene. Then Jin Ling City would fall into In a sea of ​​flames."

It was a last stand! Murong Yunshu was shocked and looked at Chu Changge, wanting to see what he thought.

Chu Changge was also surprised. Once Jin Ling City was destroyed, all courtiers would be buried with him. What is it that makes them so determined not to leave a way out?

As Murong Yunshu expected, there were uninvited guests that night.

"Now can you tell Chu what you have done?" Chu Changge asked lightly, sitting in the seat. Murong Yunshu sat beside him. The female lead the male lead outside. In front of outsiders, Chu Changge is in charge.

The courtiers in plain clothes were sitting on the two sides. There were 18 courtiers from left to right and from left to right, plus Nie Qing, all of whom were rank two or higher. When everyone heard what Chu Changge said, they looked at Nie Qing together.

Nie Qing is the auxiliary minister, the first grade, the highest rank among all officials. "We want to ask the prince to return to the palace to preside over the overall situation."

Although he had already guessed that the matter must be related to his own life experience, Chu Changge was still shocked when he heard Nie Qing's words. Back to the palace to preside over the overall situation? Which play is this singing?

"It's a joke. The saint is still there today. What is the overall situation for Master Nie to find someone to preside?" Chu Changge asked.

Nie Qing said: "Your prince identity has long been spread."

"so what?"

Nie Qing was silent for a moment, and said: "Actually, the prince died the second day after the first emperor died of illness. Fortunately, the queen mother blocked the news in time, and the foundation of the court did not move. But the paper cannot contain the fire, and this matter will spread out sooner or later. Besides, the country cannot be without a king for a day. I hope that the prince can take into account the overall situation, accept the important task of rejuvenating the great cause dynasty, and return to Beijing to become the emperor."

As soon as Nie Qing's voice fell, all the ministers got up and knelt on the ground, shouting together: "Please return to Beijing to preside over the overall situation!"

Chu Changge was indifferent, "I am not interested in being an emperor."

"It's about the life and death of the Daye Dynasty, please think twice."

"Please think twice, the prince."

"Please think twice, the prince."

The crowd knelt and shouted.

For a long time, seeing that there was no response from the seat above, he quietly looked up, but Chu Changge was no longer visible.

"This……"

"You are still kneeling, are you planning to support me as the queen?" Murong Yunshu said with a smile.

Everyone looked at each other and got up one after another. "Where did the prince go?" asked an old general who was more than half a hundred years old but still full of energy.

"I don't know." Murong Yunshu answered quite neatly.

"It's obviously still here just now..."

"General Liu." Nie Qing interrupted him and said, "Give the prince some time to think about it."

General Liu nodded, "Okay. But now the situation is urgent, this matter should not be delayed for too long."

"Now Jin Ling City has become a dead city. If the prince does not agree, the city gate will not open for a day." Someone threatened.

Murong Yunshu smiled and said, "Murong Mansion has plenty of food, and it will not be a problem to last for a year or a half. It's a good idea for you to think about the future. After all, a strong dragon can't beat a local snake."

As soon as this remark came out, the audience was shocked.

"So courageous, dare to threaten the court officials!" Old General Liu blew his beard and stared.

Murong Yunshu smiled again when he heard the words, as if he heard a big joke, "Your Excellency, don't forget, the land under your feet is the land of Jin Ling City and the land of Murong Mansion."

"So what? Is there no King Fa here?"

"General and Master Nie have a holiday, right?" Murong Yunshu suddenly asked something irrelevant.

"My relationship with Master Nie is very good, don't try to instigate discord."

"Really?" Murong Yunshu smiled slightly, "If so, why didn't he remind you that it is not your turn to be arrogant in Murong Mansion." At the last sentence, Murong Yunshu's eyes flashed a little, and his tone became more serious. Divided, but the smile on his face remained the same, it was like a spring breeze.

General Liu became angry, "You, you...reversed, reversed!"

Murong Yunshu ignored his soaring anger and said lightly: "Manager Qian, see off the guests." After speaking, he left slowly.

"Yes." Manager Qian immediately stood directly under the upper seat and said: "My sirs, please go back."

General Liu sternly said, "I won't go! If she doesn't give me an explanation today, I won't go!"

At this time, Nie Qing, who had been watching the changes, said, "She will not let others run wild on her own turf. If you insist on asking for an explanation, just go to the door and wait until she is in a good mood, maybe she will satisfy you. Requirements."

General Liu: "Master Nie, what do you mean by that?"

Nie Qing said, "Let you not have trouble with yourself." His tone was calm and without any personal feelings.

After leaving the hall, Murong Yunshu went straight to the pavilion. As she expected, Chu Changge was there.

"In fact, being an emperor is not that bad." Murong Yunshu walked to his side and stood beside him.

Chu Changge was slightly startled, "Do you want me to be the emperor?"

Murong Yunshu smiled softly and said, "I just want to tell you, no matter what decision you make, I will support you."

Hearing this, Chu Changge took her into his arms and said, "Don't worry, I won't make a decision that you don't support." How could he be willing to let her grievance himself to support him?

Leaning his head on his shoulders, looking at the sky full of stars, Murong Yunshu suddenly thought, "Well, let's go to Huatuo Mountain in Phoenix City to borrow." Although the big hidden in the city, the small hidden in the mountain, now it is big. She couldn't hide, so she had to hide.

"Borrowing?" Chu Changge raised his eyebrows and said, "His broken place is so small that it can't accommodate too many people."

"..." No one said to take a lot of people.

"Do you like it there?" Chu Changge asked.

"I liked it very much when I first got there, but later I didn't like it too much." Murong Yunshu replied.

"why?"

"Because that peach forest was burned."

"That peach forest is Phoenix City's favorite, how could he allow it..." Suddenly, Chu Changge remembered a particularly long time in the past, as if... as if... vaguely remembered... that peach forest, yes He burned it!

Seeing that Chu Changge stopped talking halfway through, Murong Yunshu knew that he had remembered that, so he deliberately said: "The man who burned Taolin was aggressive and unreasonable. How could he get permission from others ."

Chu Changge's handsome face twisted, and then returned to normal like a spring, and said coolly: "It's useless to blame him."

Murong Yunshu laughed to himself when he heard this, and said in his heart: Everyone is as useful as you.

Early the next morning. Murong Yunshu was having a good dream, and suddenly he heard a noise in his ears, jingling, and the small bridge was soothing like flowing water. When opened eyes, saw a small face, knocking and knocking at her ear with two silver chopsticks. Seeing his enthusiastic expression, should enjoy this game.

"Is it fun?" Murong Yunshu asked.

Chu Murong was knocking intently. Hearing her mother's voice, he immediately put away his chopsticks and said, "Daddy said that mother can't talk next to her when she is asleep."

0 Comments

Enter your details or log in with:
    Heads up! Your comment will be invisible to other guests and subscribers (except for replies), including you after a grace period. But if you submit an email address and toggle the bell icon, you will be sent replies until you cancel.